BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Quote of the Day


"I never was seeking fame. I was simply expressing my creativity."

- T via Stardoll message.

I have always prided myself on being somewhat bright, so why is it that T has so blatantly tried to insult my intelligence by informing me that his past and current actions were nothing more then mere ‘expressions of creativity’?


Unless I am terribly mistaken, after all my time here, I have yet to come across a member of this Paperdoll Heaven who does not seek, crave, or pursue both attention and fame.


Enlighten me if I am incorrect, T.


xoxo

Gossip Girl


9 Comments:

leah said...

why give him da satisfaction of writing bout him?

Aquamarine said...

LOL at that quote. Ah ah

jeney said...

I believe what he said is true, for some people. But I don't know him, so...

geemoney02 said...

Not sure if he really feels that way, but you're right. Everyone wants a little fame. It's human nature.

Puccapo said...

'Fame, fashion and friends'

Tylerisbold said...

Honestly, I never said I wasn't looking for a little recognition in the beginning, when I first made my account rather. However, it dawned on me later on that if I kept doing 'crazy' things for 'fame' on Stardoll... I would end up in my blog such as this one.

I'm not even that interesting anyhow.

Sarah said...

Agree.

Sarah said...

Not with Tyler's post above ofcourse, but with the post.

Anonymous said...

t = fucking faggot. he needs to kill himself now. please and thank you, queerbot.