BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Quote of the Day


"I never was seeking fame. I was simply expressing my creativity."

- T via Stardoll message.

I have always prided myself on being somewhat bright, so why is it that T has so blatantly tried to insult my intelligence by informing me that his past and current actions were nothing more then mere ‘expressions of creativity’?


Unless I am terribly mistaken, after all my time here, I have yet to come across a member of this Paperdoll Heaven who does not seek, crave, or pursue both attention and fame.


Enlighten me if I am incorrect, T.


xoxo

Gossip Girl


8 Comments:

leah said...

why give him da satisfaction of writing bout him?

Rose Dawson said...

LOL at that quote. Ah ah

Unknown said...

I believe what he said is true, for some people. But I don't know him, so...

Gee__Pea said...

Not sure if he really feels that way, but you're right. Everyone wants a little fame. It's human nature.

Puccapo said...

'Fame, fashion and friends'

Anonymous said...

Honestly, I never said I wasn't looking for a little recognition in the beginning, when I first made my account rather. However, it dawned on me later on that if I kept doing 'crazy' things for 'fame' on Stardoll... I would end up in my blog such as this one.

I'm not even that interesting anyhow.

Mehrisa said...

Not with Tyler's post above ofcourse, but with the post.

Anonymous said...

t = fucking faggot. he needs to kill himself now. please and thank you, queerbot.